Double kwik and its subsidiaries take pride in making financial and in-kind donations to our local communities in order to improve quality of life in our neighborhoods and to further our involvement and presence within those communities that we serve. Because requests for donations and sponsorships are numerous and available funding is limited, we have implemented the following guidelines for requests. We ask that you review guidelines carefully before submitting an application. Double kwik reserves the right to consider each donation request on a case-by-case basis. Management reserves all rights to grant or deny requests.
- Request must be submitted in writing by completing the donation request form at least 10 business days before funding is needed. Donation request must be typewritten or printed in a legible manner.
- The donation request form can be emailed, mailed or hand-delivered to us according to instructions on the bottom of the form.
- Double kwik will consider requests from nonprofit and community organizations.
- We will not consider donation request from individuals, political parties/candidates, for profit organizations, groups that primarily serve their own membership or anyone submitting an incomplete application.
- We will not support organizations that practice discrimination based on race, creed, gender and/or national origin.
- Donation/sponsorship requests should serve the best interest of communities within a 30 mile radius of double kwik locations.
- Many factors are included in the careful evaluation of these requests, which are reviewed by our executive team.
- Request will be reviewed in the order they are received.
- Consideration is given to what other fundraising activities and effort that organizations are undertaking to reach their fundraising goal.
- Any organization or individual found to have redirected awarded funds for personal use will be excluded from future consideration.
- As a condition of approval, recipients of all donations and sponsorships agree to properly advertise or acknowledge double kwik as a contributing donor to your event, function or activity. We will make our logo(s) available to your organization, upon request.
- Please note that a previous donation does not guarantee a donation will be offered again for a specific event, cause or donation amount.
- Management reserves the right to limit the number of awards to any organization in a calendar year.
- Upon approval of financial or in-kind support for your request, you will receive a phone call or email.
- A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant’s program or cause is not worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines, priorities or that funds are not available.