Mountain Madness Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Mountain Madness Summer Sweepstakes consists of a random draw sweepstakes. Entrants receive sweepstakes entries into weekly drawings and a grand prize drawing to be held on Friday, August 30, The Sweepstakes starts on June 2, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET“) and ends on August 29, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period“). The Sweepstakes provides entrants with sweepstakes entries for the opportunity to win prizes as set forth below. This Sweepstakes includes thirteen (13) weekly sweepstakes drawings giving Participants the ability to enter as set forth below. By participating, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of double kwik which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of Kentucky, Virginia and West Virginia and are at least age 18 at the time of entry and have a valid, registered double kwik Rewards Card account with email address linked to the account. Employees of double kwik and of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: Participants have no set limit on entries per day for each weekly entry period. Entries do not roll over from one week entry period to the following monthly entry period(s). Entries can be obtained by:
- Visiting a double kwik convenience store and purchasing a minimum of two (2) 20oz. Pepsi or two (2) Gatorade bottledbeverages in a single transaction
- Mailing a hand written 3.5×5 stamped card with full name, address, phone number, email address
Mountain Madness Summer Sweepstakes
PO Box 430
Whitesburg, KY 41858
iii. All entries must be submitted or postmarked no later than August 31, 2018.
- Winner Verification and Notification: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner and thirteen (13) Weekly Prize Winners:
- Each weekly drawing will be conducted on Friday morning of each week. Weekly and Grand Prize Winners must respond to Sponsor’s winner notification and provide any and all documentation requested in a timely manner. A Participant who is randomly selected as the Grand Prize Winner (a “Potential Winner”) is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a Potential Winner, unless and until the Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified. Potential Winner will be notified via email and/or telephone. If the Potential Winner is deemed ineligible or does not respond in a timely manner, an alternate winner may be selected and notified. Sponsor may in its sole discretion announce the names of the winners or Potential Winners on its Twitter feed, Instagram feed or in other forms of communication, provided, however, that no Potential Winner shall be certified as a winner until the Potential Winner has executed and returned any and all required documents, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such as a verification of eligibility and identity or any liability or publicity release. If a Potential Winner fails to respond to any notification attempt or return verification documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or an undeliverable or other error message is received by Sponsor from the Participant’s ISP-even if sent by the ISP in error and even if the notice is actually received thereafter, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize. All decisions of Sponsor shall be binding and final.
Weekly First Prizes consist of $1,000 cash payout.
Grand Prize consist of a 2019 Can-Am Side by Side.
Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit one (1) prize per household.
- GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on each prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
Sweepstakes Prize winners may be required to sign and return a liability/publicity release prior to awarding of the prize. In the event Sponsor cannot provide the Sweepstakes Prize as indicated, for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, voice, address (city and state only), likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Prize winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Winners acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have not made and are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of prizes. Winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including but not limited to damage to reputation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason, Sponsor will award the Sweepstakes Prizes via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.